• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Random mumblings around the fire.

Reminds me of the scene in Blazing Saddles. You know the one where they're sitting around the camp fire :fart after eating the beans? :fart :laugh :fart

This morning, while we sat around the table, drinking coffee and solving world problems at McDonald's, a woman walked in with this printed on the front of her T shirt.

"Don't even pretend that you don't want some of this."

Us old guys didn't know what to make of it. :nyah

She was probably a TeeShirt salesperson. You're not that old are you? I'm old but I still like a nice TeeShirt;)

:pS I'm serious about the sailing too. If you're local enough to come out tomorrow or Friday (preferably both), don't barf in the bathtub and can be quick when you hear "duck" or "get down" fire off a note.

A little upper body strength would be good too. :brow

Please keep me in mind next time, I learned at a young age to sail and was in the water for the Eurocard Round Gotland Race in 2005. I can also be an anchor, a rower and ride steerage. Since then I have been restricted to lakes and bath tubs full of Gin.

Best of luck with your event, I am expected to be involved in a few matters here that I will see if I can get out of............like calling off Lost at Sea ! :bolt

2011 WI State park sticker design announced

2011winner200.gif

Cleaning out the chicken coop (sent the chickens down the long green mile :eat).
Can I pretend the really big mice are really just big mice :eek.

Apparently I don't hate cats as much as I thought because we are introducing our two to the chicken coop.

I decided that I really do hate budget creation and capital expenditure forecast time; the numbers are all getting smaller and smaller as I get older and older doing this jive..:gerg

I decided that I really do hate budget creation and capital expenditure forecast time; the numbers are all getting smaller and smaller as I get older and older doing this jive..:gerg

I'm with ya' Dale, especially now that I have to live on one for the first time. 'Course that ain't exactly what you're sayin' but thats what I'm sayin'. Just sayin'. :blah:blah:blah

:pS I'm serious about the sailing too. If you're local enough to come out tomorrow or Friday (preferably both), don't barf in the bathtub and can be quick when you hear "duck" or "get down" fire off a note to rob.nye@gmail.com.

A little upper body strength would be good too. :brow

Rob.....you're killing me, man! What I would give...................

Mumblemumblemumblegrumble.

Will "Courageous" be there?

Ya know? *mumble* Some of the people I work with are *mumble* either very lazy or just outright stupid. Or *mumble* both!

Back