• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Random mumblings around the fire.

I sure get a lot of free food where I work. Pet & People food. I like free food. It's like money only tastier.

(Bud, you know I say what I mean and mean what I say :nyah )

Now you are eating that cat food?
yikes.gif
:stick

Well, that is true at the Methodist pot luck dinners I have attended.

Do you know how you will be able to tell Methodist's in heaven?

They will be late, sit in the back and be carrying a covered dish. :wave

Reminds me of the saying...If you go fishing with a Baptist...he'll drink all of your beer...if you take two...they won't drink any! :beer

Imagine you actually meet God and are allowed to ask one question. What would the question be?

Mine would be "Who is right?" (as in which religion is He most comfortable with?)

Sorry if this offends anyone.

Hey all: I'm pretty sure that God would say that NONE of them got the message quite right. But we can keep trying. He'll wait. (For a while anyway!!) Vaya con Dios, Dutch

"Our crusade was such madness that only a real idealist could have thought it up."
-Jons, Squire
The Seventh Seal

This morning, while we sat around the table, drinking coffee and solving world problems at McDonald's, a woman walked in with this printed on the front of her T shirt.

"Don't even pretend that you don't want some of this."

Us old guys didn't know what to make of it. :nyah

Bud, surely you ain't that old!

Why be random when you can be optimately unpredictable and ensuring all of your opponents choices have the same expected payoff ?

From buying 50 cent bread to coffee at Mc Donalds to pot stirring..........

Wait a minte, pass some of that...................Bud.

The weekend of September 25 is way too full.

There are five high quality events within a few hundred miles of my house.

How will I decide which to attend?

In the meantime the 12 Meter NA's and the Americas' Cup reunion are coming to town. Anyone want to go sailing?

Onne-Northern-Light.jpg

I'm on as the mainsail trimmer. We could use a few able bodies but alas the first race is today.

Photo in full race mode is here.

Last edited:
The weekend of September 25 is way too full.

There are five high quality events within a few hundred miles of my house.

How will I decide which to attend?

In the mean time the 12 Meter NA's and the Americas' Cup reunion are coming to town. Anyone want to go sailing?

pixel.gif

Quiji.

:pS I'm serious about the sailing too. If you're local enough to come out tomorrow or Friday (preferably both), don't barf in the bathtub and can be quick when you hear "duck" or "get down" fire off a note to rob.nye@gmail.com.

A little upper body strength would be good too. :brow

Back