• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tomtom Rider cradle/pwr cord-Help!?

M

MARTDNC

I probably made a mistake in buying my Tomtom Rider without the original cradle and power cord as I can not find a source for them (including Tomtom); I like the GPS but there is no way to power it from the bike that I have been able to find; it works fine on the internal battery for about five hours but then shuts-down; not a good thing when you have four more hours of uncharted riding to do before the end of the day!
Is there anyone out there who knows a secret source or who has possibly upgraded and is willing to sell thier old one? (which will not work for the Rider 2)
This is probably why I got such a good (or not) deal when I bought it!
Thanks and hope to see more of ya'll on the road!
Martin in N.C.

Last edited:
power cable

TomTom in England has them on their parts page, but they won't ship to the US. If you know someone overseas, order 2 (I'll take one too). I tried calling them to no avail.

65 euro on TomTom's Dutch site. Weird that you can't get it in the US.

have you tried calling TT support and asking?

Back