• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Good Karma!!!

YB in IN

I have a Fog City insert that I bought for a closeout price, only to find that it doesn't fit my Arai shield. Y'all know the drill. Winner will be picked in the near future by some sort of random method to be determined.

loraz speaks highly of these. i will enter with the proviso that should i win you will draw another name on account of the fact that i just won the leatherman wave tool and it ain't nice to get lucky alla time!

I love these things & I am in need of one. Count me in.

El Dooky said:
loraz speaks highly of these. i will enter with the proviso that should i win you will draw another name on account of the fact that i just won the leatherman wave tool and it ain't nice to get lucky alla time!
Cliffy, Karma is a what comes around goes around kind of thing, if you win you win...

Back