• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

LED Turn Signals

fastdogs2

I just installed these on my R1200R:

http://www.weiserstore.com/store/in..._id=20&zenid=75a29f7a6c2cde43494617d7c34ccca7

They are a very easy install, just unscrew the clear lens, pop out the bulb housing, disconnect the two wires, insert a guide template, reconnect the wires up to the LED connectiions, screw the lens back on and you are good to go. Took me about 20 minutes to do all four, but I am not mechanically gifted.

I saw these on the ADV Rider forum and thought they would make a nice replacement to the original equipment.

The LED's are really bright, compared to the bulbs and give a different look, when viewed through the clear lens.

Last edited:
I have seen these mentioned on a number of forums

unfortunately, they don't make ones for the R1150's. :banghead

fastdogs2, I also installed a set of these led inserts on my 2010 R1200GS. Like you said completely the most easy to install incredibly useful upgrade Ive done so far. The LED's are SOO much brighter than the stock bulbs.

Back