• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

85KRT Springfield Illinois

S

shgbik

Springfield Illinois BMW Mechanic
Does anyone know of a good reliable BMW mechanic in this area. I know of the ones in St. Louis and Barrington but I know nothing of anything/anyone similar in this area. Thanks

Last edited:
A coworker gave me a business card from Team Automotive in Bloomington/Normal showing that they have a BMW Tech. I don't know about their motorcycle history, but I've had good automotive history with them.
You might give them a call.

I believe there was reports of a dealership opening in Champange Urbana area also. Not real close to Spring field but another possible option.

Roy

My brother just had his R1200RT serviced at Team Automotive in Normal. The tech is there on the weekend only for bikes. He was a tech at Savoy BMW dealership before it closed. My brother reported a good detailed service at reasonable price. Here's Team Automotive's phone # (309) 454-5454.

Back