• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

LEOs on Highway 2, Sultan to Gold Bar, WA

grafikfeat

On my way in to work this AM... Four m/c's were pulled over.
LEO is out this weekend.
Be careful heading up to or back from Stevens Pass.

Sort of interesting isn't it that the WSP seems to have portable "target zones"? For weeks at a time the presence of the troopers is noticeably absent. Then BOOM, they're all over the place! In my area I travel the Bremerton/Poulsbo stretch of Hwy 3 frequently, and notice a real uptick in enforcement activities as the WSP academy near Shelton gets to the end of a training period. Place is sort of crawling with new troopers around that time.

But...traveling between home and Federal Way over the last couple of weeks, if ya ain't do 70-75+ on I-5, ya better get the hell off the road! LOL. But, I'm older and slower these day, so guess overall it's not such a big deal...to me.

:dance

Cheers, Bill J

As much as I hate the idea... 2 needs to be two lanes East and West.
I head to work and there is always some yokel doin' 45 in the 55.
I never see any pulled over for impeding traffic. I swear some do it on purpose.
A line of 15 cars is downright insane.

Oh... Note that I started this post/thread about M/C's pulled over.
Think Cause and Effect here.

Back