• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Calling Fairbanks Area - Airhead Owners

RAColeman

AKBob
Hello to all:

I just got back from Redmond last week, 21 days, 6 K +, great weather except for the rain comming back. Lots of fun at the rally.

Got into Redmond a day early and got hooked up with Airhead Central. Learned a bunch of new tricks (to me) to tune carbs. My R100rt wend down getting 32 MPG and came back at 47.4 MPG. The airheads were the only crew with stuffed furnature in the tent. Gourmet cooking, and better Beer than the beer tent.

It is a great group and I'd like to start a AK chapter.

Barley therapy once a month? Tech days.. Lets keep them running..

There should be a couple hundred of you out in the greater Fairbanks area.

How about it? Any intrest?

Call 488-6715

Last edited:
Hey Bob,
I am interested as mentioned earlier. Have you looked into what the requirements, etc. are for starting an AK chapter? You should send an email to the email list that AKBeemer manages. I think you are on the list...

Bob, I sent you an email to the address I have for you (starts with ak04dux) but got no response. Email me or PM me.

We'll understand if you are late for the meetings. You could always join a Seattle club; it would be closer.

AK Chapter.

I've been talking to the AM in OR. and the AM coridinator. The Anchorage Chapter is defunct. Lets go for it. How about a Barley Therapy Session at the Silver Gulch. Now the next question is when. Whats a good night? I need a little leed time but can probably get the tasting room if enough people are interested. The Beer garden would also work as long as its warm.

We get the people..

We will get the Chapter.

I've contacted the powers that be. They must be busy too. The past week and this one have been NUTZ.

I'll be at the Silver Gulch Thursday, with my Airhead hat on. Look for a old fat guy.

Last edited:
First and Second BT's in the bag. Next Happenings

We are having a traveling Tech Day.

Tomarrow

Pulling a Tranny.

If your not on the list, and want on contact me .

Next Barley / Coffee therapy Oct. 28, 2010
at the Silver Gulch in Beautiful down town Fox, AK.

Back