• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Yankee Beemers in Missouri ?

gstom

Here is a road sign from one of my favorite riding routes. Thought you Yankee Beemers might enjoy it. If you are ever in SW Missouri give me a shout and I will guide you to this location for a photo opportunity. (Taken New Years Eve morning) :)

Attachments

• Copy of New Years Eve 2004 003 (2).jpg
    Copy of New Years Eve 2004 003 (2).jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Cool!! :thumb
You sure it isn't pointing to YB in IN??? :D :stick

YB Sign Location

Colt03 said:
Thats a pretty nice picture.

How far from Branson is it ?

I should be there for the Blitz.

The sign is located around 120 miles west of Branson. It is South of Joplin and west of Goodman, MO (which lies on US 71). There is some very scenic riding if you take the back highways between Branson and the sign location, and would make a great day trip from the rally.

Lat/Long N 36 degrees 45.128 min
W 94 degrees 31.635 min

These "letter" roads are interesting. I've crossed and explored southern MO several times and see these short road names everywhere!

Back