• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thunder Bay North Shore of Superior INFO?

S

sailer

suggestion for places to stay in or just east of thunder bay, ontario

i am coming from Boston To meet a buddy who is headed east from Alaska,
we are meeting in Thunder Bay

looking for some place that is kind nice as one of us might be waiting a while for other to arived?

any suggestion

anyone everstay at the Red Rock Inn?

reveiws are old and not really that good and yet it is on top of the list

Please help:confused:

I'm not sure what's near Thunder Bay, but if you want to head a little further south, check out Grand Marais, MN. It's a great little town on the lake with good food/drink and lots of things to do in the area. Very nice riding available in the Superior National Forest if you're on a dual sport. If not, check out the Gunflint Trail and the Trail Center Lodge for eats.

Stayed at The Willows Inn in Rossport in fall of 2008. Was very nice, around $110/night as I recall with a very good retaurant next door. The was also another nice B&B in Rossport but I don't recall and cannot find the name. It was associated with the restaurant.
Don

Stayed at The Willows Inn in Rossport in fall of 2008. Was very nice, around $110/night as I recall with a very good retaurant next door. The was also another nice B&B in Rossport but I don't recall and cannot find the name. It was associated with the restaurant.
Don

I used to stop in Rossport on my trips around. There used to be a cool little food stand where I feasted on fresh lake trout and poutine....Yum:eat

She closed a few years ago:cry

Back