• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Just a test...

Actually I think it's the heat. Global warming and all that. We are delirious and showing symptoms of heat stress. Ramblings are a common manifestation.:hungover

:nono Not the heat here in the SF bay area. July is so far on track to have the coldest average temperature ever recorded in San Jose. Places that usually are pushing triple digits are barely hitting 80F. I do wish some of you folks getting the hot weather would send a portion of it this way.

I do wish some of you folks getting the hot weather would send a portion of it this way.

Come on down to the California Mid-State Fair in Paso Robles.... it was a sultry 85??F this afternoon ... temps predicted to be on the way up through the mid 90's this weekend!

Of course it's been foggy as h3ll down here in Pismo until about ten or so... afternoons have been clear, and in the upper 70's. Premium's going for $3.43/gal.

Well, it only took 5 pages and 64 posts before the powers that be noticed us and kicked us out of a forum. I'm wondering though, if there might be some hidden meaning in stuffing us into the software help section.

Are they inferring our mental software needs to be firmer, or our firm wear needs to be...... well, that's a tangent I probably shouldn't follow.

If it makes anyone feel better, the mod who moved us fell into the trap also, by simply clicking in to see what we were up to. Yeah, he moved us, but the taint of our twisted minds should haunt him/her through several years of therapy.

Well, it only took 5 pages and 64 posts before the powers that be noticed us and kicked us out of a forum. I'm wondering though, if there might be some hidden meaning in stuffing us into the software help section.

Are they inferring our mental software needs to be firmer, or our firm wear needs to be...... well, that's a tangent I probably shouldn't follow.

If it makes anyone feel better, the mod who moved us fell into the trap also, by simply clicking in to see what we were up to. Yeah, he moved us, but the taint of our twisted minds should haunt him/her through several years of therapy.

The reason the post was moved was that the subject matter did not specifically pertain to Motorrad topic.

.....and BTW you are not kicked off the forum just relocated.

As other people where actually using it as a test location it was deemed to be moved here for the purpose of test and exploration in the functionality of forum editing tools available to people.

.....and BTW you are not kicked off the forum just relocated.

I took no offense and I understood the reason for the move, :wave it's just my twisted sense of humor typing the words. I have a horrible habit of finding humor in all things. Thanks for looking out for us!

Luis, thanks for taking care of us! We understand and it bothers nobody.
I didn't mean to start such a thread, but it's been fun, and I'm pleased to see that there are so many other "cases" out there!:clap

Paul - no issue with the thread - we have several "fun ones" going on is several forums - Word Association for example in Campfire.

We like to see people get involved and participate - so please continue to contribute and have an enjoyable time doing it.

Luis

Back