Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Just a test...

Quote Originally Posted by ka5ysy View Post
    Actually I think it's the heat. Global warming and all that. We are delirious and showing symptoms of heat stress. Ramblings are a common manifestation.
    Not the heat here in the SF bay area. July is so far on track to have the coldest average temperature ever recorded in San Jose. Places that usually are pushing triple digits are barely hitting 80F. I do wish some of you folks getting the hot weather would send a portion of it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls1150 View Post
    Angeles Crest (actually the detour at the west end, Big Tujunga Canyon)
    Hey man, if you see this crazy percussionist guy, give a wave (or salute).

Attached Images Attached Images

I do wish some of you folks getting the hot weather would send a portion of it this way.
    Come on down to the California Mid-State Fair in Paso Robles.... it was a sultry 85??F this afternoon ... temps predicted to be on the way up through the mid 90's this weekend!

Of course it's been foggy as h3ll down here in Pismo until about ten or so... afternoons have been clear, and in the upper 70's. Premium's going for $3.43/gal.
    "It is what you discover, after you know it all, that counts." _ John Wooden
    Lew Morris
    1973 R75/5 - original owner
    1963 Dnepr

Quote Originally Posted by marchyman View Post
    I do wish some of you folks getting the hot weather would send a portion of it this way.
    I'll send you our humidity. You'll feel hotter and we'll feel cooler and the thermal equilibrium won't be disturbed.
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

roughwaterjohn
    Well, it only took 5 pages and 64 posts before the powers that be noticed us and kicked us out of a forum. I'm wondering though, if there might be some hidden meaning in stuffing us into the software help section.

Are they inferring our mental software needs to be firmer, or our firm wear needs to be...... well, that's a tangent I probably shouldn't follow.

If it makes anyone feel better, the mod who moved us fell into the trap also, by simply clicking in to see what we were up to. Yeah, he moved us, but the taint of our twisted minds should haunt him/her through several years of therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by roughwaterjohn View Post
    Well, it only took 5 pages and 64 posts before the powers that be noticed us and kicked us out of a forum. I'm wondering though, if there might be some hidden meaning in stuffing us into the software help section.

Are they inferring our mental software needs to be firmer, or our firm wear needs to be...... well, that's a tangent I probably shouldn't follow.

If it makes anyone feel better, the mod who moved us fell into the trap also, by simply clicking in to see what we were up to. Yeah, he moved us, but the taint of our twisted minds should haunt him/her through several years of therapy.

The reason the post was moved was that the subject matter did not specifically pertain to Motorrad topic.

.....and BTW you are not kicked off the forum just relocated.

As other people where actually using it as a test location it was deemed to be moved here for the purpose of test and exploration in the functionality of forum editing tools available to people.
    2011 R1200 GSA Smoke Grey Metallic Matt
    2009 G450X White
    IBA #35651
    Rogue Moderator

roughwaterjohn
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper_Fi View Post
    .....and BTW you are not kicked off the forum just relocated.
    I took no offense and I understood the reason for the move, it's just my twisted sense of humor typing the words. I have a horrible habit of finding humor in all things. Thanks for looking out for us!

Quote Originally Posted by roughwaterjohn View Post
    I took no offense and I understood the reason for the move, it's just my twisted sense of humor typing the words. I have a horrible habit of finding humor in all things. Thanks for looking out for us!
    2009 G450X White
    IBA #35651
    Rogue Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DRUDOLPH148006 View Post
    This tread proves that the BMWMOA is a bunch of old people.[Most of whom are
    ready for the retirement home.] Not me, I voted to ignore this tread.
    If that's the case, perhaps I shouldn't renew my prescription.... oh I mean subscription...

Test

Quote Originally Posted by bmwgsrider View Post
    If that's the case, perhaps I shouldn't renew my prescription.... oh I mean subscription...
    Sounds like someone might be due for a P Test.

Luis, thanks for taking care of us! We understand and it bothers nobody.
    I didn't mean to start such a thread, but it's been fun, and I'm pleased to see that there are so many other "cases" out there!

Paul - no issue with the thread - we have several "fun ones" going on is several forums - Word Association for example in Campfire.

We like to see people get involved and participate - so please continue to contribute and have an enjoyable time doing it.

Luis
    2009 G450X White
    IBA #35651
    Rogue Moderator