Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Just a test...

Is this a Pass/Fail test or will there be a follow-up with the grading scale?

Quote Originally Posted by keybuster324 View Post
    You may not fear the reaper, but in the last days of May you must fear godzilla when he is attacking the City on flame with rock & roll.
    Not to worry, we will just launch the ME262. ;

Last edited by wezul; 07-23-2010 at 12:50 AM.

roughwaterjohn
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteC View Post
    Is this a Pass/Fail test or will there be a follow-up with the grading scale?
    Not surprisingly, since this was a trap for those with too much free time on their hands, this was in fact a fail/fail test. The plus side though, is we grade on the bell curve, so the majority of you will fail in the upper ranges of the median percentile, certainly something to clutch to your breast with admiration and wonder, much like the gold star clumsily pasted to your 3rd grade homework. And just as valuable I might add, so don't discount it's importance.

Quote Originally Posted by DRUDOLPH148006 View Post
    You couldn't find anything about me? This is really depressing to find out that of
    all the responders here, I am the most useless. This ruins my whole day.
    D. Rudolph, Klamath Falls, Oregon
    Oh but Sir, your contribution is not only beneficial to the entire premise of this experiment and setting verification, it is numerically critical, for without your triad of contributions, we would only be at 27 posts at the time of this missive, as opposed to the current (and soon to be updated) 30. Bravo my friend, bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by roughwaterjohn View Post
    Not surprisingly, since this was a trap for those with too much free time on their hands, this was in fact a fail/fail test. The plus side though, is we grade on the bell curve, so the majority of you will fail in the upper ranges of the median percentile, certainly something to clutch to your breast with admiration and wonder, much like the gold star clumsily pasted to your 3rd grade homework. And just as valuable I might add, so don't discount it's importance.

Oh but Sir, your contribution is not only beneficial to the entire premise of this experiment and setting verification, it is numerically critical, for without your triad of contributions, we would only be at 27 posts at the time of this missive, as opposed to the current (and soon to be updated) 30. Bravo my friend, bravo.
    This is statistically significant material.
    Doug, 2011 R1200RT Polar Metallic
    MSF #127350, Instructor, Louisiana Dept of Public Safety
    Motorcycle Safety, Awareness & Operator Training Program
    NAUI Instructor #36288, Board Member, Divers Alert Network

BlueStreak
    Quote Originally Posted by wezul View Post
    Not to worry, we will just launch the ME262.

Crazy! I'm sure if we scoured the parts list at realoem.com we could find some part with an abbreviation of E.T.I., and it might even fit on my Black Blade bike. Well, I better sign off for now and go to bed since it is After Dark.

BlueStreak
    You may not fear the reaper, but in the last days of May you must fear godzilla when he is attacking the City on flame with rock & roll.
    Hey keybuster, are you somehow related to the 7 Screaming Diz-busters?

RSPENNACHIO
    What does Blue Oyster Cult have to do with account settings anyway?

Nothing.

RSPENNACHIO

I'm checking my system settings

Quote Originally Posted by wezul View Post
    Nothing.

Come on! That's what I was going to post!

Hey everyone be quiet for a minute. We are checking our cowbell settings!
    Attached Images Attached Images

roughwaterjohn
    Quote Originally Posted by rspennachio View Post
    What does Blue Oyster Cult have to do with account settings anyway?
    Why my friend, it was the OP's avatar, which was a symbol used by BOC. Of course that takes this conversation towards an ugly turn, as that was an insidious test within a test, and I'm sorry to say, you...... well, you know.

No problem though, and nothing that can't be rectified. If you could answer a simple question about UMMAGUMMA, then I think we can assume it was merely A Momentary Lapse in Reason, and put this ugly problem behind us like it never happened.

keybuster324

ummagumma

all will be well if we can only listen to "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" but if we fail i can only say "Carefull with that axe Eugene"!

keybuster324
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by keybuster324

Hey keybuster, are you somehow related to the 7 Screaming Diz-busters?

Not anymore but I have 4 yowling cats.

But . . .

Before the kiss, a redcap.

all will be well if we can only listen to "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" but if we fail i can only say "Carefull with that axe Eugene"!
    and set the controls for the heart of the sun using the interstellar overdrive. OK, so I'm stretching it. Maybe I need a to take a break in Grantchester Meadows.

Question Hypothesis:

This is the Twilight Zone.

Or an alternate reality.

Doug, 2011 R1200RT Polar Metallic
    MSF #127350, Instructor, Louisiana Dept of Public Safety
    Motorcycle Safety, Awareness & Operator Training Program
    NAUI Instructor #36288, Board Member, Divers Alert Network