• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Voni's Views of the International in Redmond

Thanks Voni!

Thanks for the wonderful photos Voni!

Took us back to 2001 when we were there, great Rally Site!

Terry & I spent last night crying in our wine thinking about the Ambassador Dinner we were missing.:bottle

Enjoy the rally!

Thank you.

I plan on living vicariously through this forum for a few days.

Miss you all, have fun, and when you are in the beer tent, tip one for those that could not make it.....

Herb

Thanks Voni!!
Enjoying the pics....good to see old friends, wish I could have come West this year.
Best,
Bruce

More Thursday. Had a beer in the beer garden to welcome newbies and share the "secret handshake". Even got to share that with Pieter Devaal!

Coach Ramey spent hours sharing his expertise with the young riders of Camp G.E.A.R.S. and Karol Patzer was honored with only the fourth Pen and Plug award from the Owner's News. Great seminars. Great music. Great rides. And most of all, Great friends.

Wish you all were here!

http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/nn335/Glaves/2010 BMW MOA International Thursday 2/

Voni
sMiling

I really enjoy seeing the sights of the rally. I couldn't make it this year and it helps to keep me excited for next year. Thanks for sharing. :clap

JL

Hey Voni, Did you see that porta poties were delivered this afternoon fri 7-16. Glad they didn't wait till the last minute!

Saw you at the Hough/Rau seninar this AM. Hough is usually great. This time it seemed like a commercial for GS riding schools, Not what I expected.

What did you think?

I just appreciate being the area with a living legend like David.

He's amazing and shares so freely!

Voni
sMiling

Friday, it's warm here But the vendors are air conditioned!

Paul had his two seminars, we watched Chris "Teach" McNeal on the S100RR, had coffee and bananas with David Hough, Got a new bright RED Alaska Leather Butt Pad. Chilled with Camp G.E.A.R.S. guys and gals, and . . .

http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/nn335/Glaves/2010 BMW MOA International Friday 1/

NOW off to the Forum Frenzy, then a New Zealand seminar, the Redmond 1000 Pizza Party, and the Pteradactyl Luau. . .

Last edited:
Back