• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fellow BMW riders

R

RogerGS

I live in Lexington Ohio. Mid point between Cleveland and Columbus. Would love

to connect with other riders for events, day rides or weekend trips.

Currently ride a GSA.

Roger

Look for the Buckeye Beemers, I think they are good people.

I am splitting my time between two homes now.

One of them is near Sparta OH, a half hour or so south of Lexington.

I pretty much ride alone, but do not mind getting together for dinner with other riders to tell lies about how awesome I was when I was younger.

Scott

Check out the regional forum over at advrider. There always seems to be a group getting together between you and columbus on a weekly basis. I'm pretty sure there is another GS or two in the mix. I think the adventure in ohio thread is the one they usually post in. bring your adult ears 'cause the discussions get interesting at times.

Back