• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hyder, AK with some fellow BMW folks

Enjoy!

Hug Caroline in the Fudge store for me please. In fact, encourage everyone to do that!

Hugs!

Voni
sMiling in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada

Fudge? That could be too dangerous but I'll take the risk.

Oh, and Cheryl Owen said hug Voni next time I see you!

Enjoy!

Hug Caroline in the Fudge store for me please. In fact, encourage everyone to do that!

Hugs!

Voni

Hyder

Ok, stopped by to see the Fudge Lady. She said she is missing you this year, but wants to return all the warm hugs. She just lit up when I mentioned your name.

She entertained us with her personality and her musical talents. Her fudge is outstanding too! Thanks for having us stop by, she was "lots" of fun. Have a great day.

http://www.bogriffinrides.com/html/hyder071110.htm

Enjoy!

Hugs!

Voni

Ok, stopped by to see the Fudge Lady. She said she is missing you this year, but wants to return all the warm hugs. She just lit up when I mentioned your name.

She entertained us with her personality and her musical talents. Her fudge is outstanding too! Thanks for having us stop by, she was "lots" of fun. Have a great day.

http://www.bogriffinrides.com/html/hyder071110.htm

Sweet! Cheryl and Caroline are the BEST!!

Thanks!

Voni
sMiling

Trouble

Hey Bo,

Isn't your wife on this trip? All that hugging could get you in trouble with Joy.

But, I can sure understand stopping at a fudge shop.

We just saw you at Terrace, BC

We saw you at the BP in Terrace... we were on our way to Prince Rupert and caught than evening ferry to Ketchikan.

When you get to Ketchikan,, if that is your destination..

Call me, 225-6110, if you need local information.

Jim Dahl

Was just there a couple of days ago..went back to Fish Creek park to watch the bears feed on the spawning salmon..stayed at the Ripley Creek Inn in Stewart,BC..neat place! Great location for glacier watching. To bad the ferry doesn't stop there anymore...

http://louandval.com/alaska/006_fish_creek.html

Clay
(currently in Seaside,Oregon)

Hugs

You are right Charles, but that probably made it acceptable. If she wouldn't have been along to see the "innocence" of it all, I would have had to keep much quieter about it :D

Hey Bo,

Isn't your wife on this trip? All that hugging could get you in trouble with Joy.

But, I can sure understand stopping at a fudge shop.

Boston Pizza

We definitely stopped to eat and get fuel at Terrace! Howdy do!
We won't make it to Ketchikan, but hopefully we'll be up this way again some day. Have a great day!

We saw you at the BP in Terrace... we were on our way to Prince Rupert and caught than evening ferry to Ketchikan.

When you get to Ketchikan,, if that is your destination..

Call me, 225-6110, if you need local information.

Jim Dahl

Bears

I sure like Hyder and Stewart. There weren't any bears at fish creek but they were everywhere else. Good stuff!

Was just there a couple of days ago..went back to Fish Creek park to watch the bears feed on the spawning salmon..stayed at the Ripley Creek Inn in Stewart,BC..neat place! Great location for glacier watching. To bad the ferry doesn't stop there anymore...

http://louandval.com/alaska/006_fish_creek.html

Clay
(currently in Seaside,Oregon)

Back