• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'll go. I'll go. I'll go....he'll keep calling....

B

bradbauer

cameron.jpg

My name is Brad and I'm addicted to motorcycles. :deal

Some of you know from over at ADVRider.com (not *that* Brad) some of you have met me in other capacities. I've been registered here for a while but, finally am coming out of the closet.

I've been to two of the "big rally's" thus far and am looking forward to hanging out with all you BMWeenies at the Redmond Rally.

I'm doing the IBA sanctioned Redmond 1000 on the way up, then busting out of Redmond early to go over to Darby, MT to do the MT1000 and WestFest.

For those of you who care....this is me and my 2006 1150GS-ADV along the Route du Nord someplace. I'll be on that bike for the Redmond Rally....if you see me :buds buy me a beer. :D

n519480991_1098226_1149.jpg

And we might cover our "Don't ride with Brad" stickers so you don't have to give an explaNateion.

And we might cover our "Don't ride with Brad" stickers so you don't have to give an explaNateion.

I seriously need a couple of those for my bikes.....link? I missed almost all of that over there at ADV.

Here's the thread. Funniest one I've read in a long time.

It's all Knary's fault. I was just trying to keep up on Jane's progress and got distracted when he didn't post enough pictures.

Holly

sorry, i misintepreted the "i'm not that brad." If I were going to Redmond I would buy you a beer for my lack of comprehension. Enjoy the trip.

Unfortunately, Brad had to lay 'er down.

Seriously, the GS is crashed, a left turning truck.
He has some injuries, an arm in a sling and some major bruising, but is his own self.
The bike is looking a bit peaked, however.

Yikey!!!
I don't like to hear that. Brad is OK, that's the important thing.
We can always get more "stuff".

Back