• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vista Cruise Cruise Control for the Real F650

KPINVT

I got permission from the original poster to the Chain Gang to post this email here and my club's web site:

A very smart person on the Chain Gang forum came up with this mod of the Vista Cruise Control so it will work on the 2001 plus single cylinder bikes.

http://f650.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=229462

I have the Kaoko throttle control on my bike which absolutely sucks. It is very difficult and distracting to engage which is why I don't use it. The Kaoko was looking pretty good until it started to show signs of rust. I guess you're not supposed to ride with it in the rain.

based on that post and the excellent write up on the chain gang site i purchased a vista cruise for my '07 F650GS. i have not yet installed it but i am hoping to do it this coming weekend. looks like a good alternative to the throttle mister i am currently using.

Last edited:
Back