• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

electrical question

i have an r1100rt and am trying to figure out why the high beam works but the low beam does not on the headlight- i thought it was the bulb but just replaced and the problem persists looking at the wiring schematic it refers to a high beam fuse circuit but am having a problem finding the low beam is it a separate fuse? This is a converted cop bike

Being a converted bike the wiring would have been changed to accommodate the police equipment. I've read a few posts where it took a while to get everything back to stock & working properly.

Get out your trusty volt/ohm meter & start checking for continuity on the wires from the switch to headlights etc. Some where you have a bad connection.

Back