• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Bodhisattva

I thought you were announcing a change of religion. :ha

Mine is (alphabetically, by artist) "Big Electric Cat" by Adrian Belew.

Cheers!

i have no playlists, and only play my fifty-gajillion songs in "shuffle".... best DJ ever!

my first song is "Track 1" :ha

ian

I have no playlist named "Motorcycle".
I also have a couple motorcycles with no names but I love them just the same.
They are: "The RT" and "The F", respectively.
Sorry, I digress. Ahem!

The Rock directory (that's what I called it because, well) resides on the iPod and I generally shuffle but I think the first entry is Abra Moore doing Four Leaf Clover. It's alphabetical.
I do have a list I prepare for the iPhone, named curiously . . . "iPhone" and it's first entry right now is:

Stranglers - The Raven

Mine is (alphabetically, by artist) "Big Electric Cat" by Adrian Belew.
- ya Momur!

Mark Knopfler, Far from the Clyde

next up is Bob D with Red River Shore

then Marc Cohen Hallelujah

then Van Morrison, Into the Mystic

then Neil Young, After the Goldrush

followed by Emmylou Harris, Green Pastures

then lots more old stuff.

Sorry, locked in another time and place musically.

The Who: "My Wife"

Gonna buy a tank and an aeroplane
When she catches up with me
Won't be no time to explain
She thinks I've been with another woman
And that's enough to send her half insane
Gonna buy a fast car
Put on my lead boots
And take a long, long drive
I may end up spending all my money
But I'll still be alive

All I did was have a bit too much to drink
And I picked the wrong precinct Got picked up by the law
And now I ain't got time to think

If I'm in a mellow mood, Mozart.

Just added Wang Chung's "Wait" from the Live and Die in LA soundtrack - give it a listen some time, or better yet rent the movie (one of my favorites.) The song is at the very end (spoiler - don't click if you plan on watching the movie, which you should.)

Following that, jumping from the 80's solidly into the early 70's with "Revival" from the Allman Brothers, one of the better jams around (I am trying not to have songs from the same decade back to back :))

Next up, back to the 80's with "Shaky City" by the Plimsouls!

"On the Bike"

Mrs. 2beers made a playlist called "On the Bike" and it starts off with the theme to Police Squad. Many meanings theere but sufice it to say we got it from the "PTV" episode of Family Guy. Then a couple of Rush tunes, "Far Cry", "Driven" and the new one "Caravan" Seeing a pattern here??

I use the i-Sing, or sometimes just an i-Hum :thumb.

My playlist is usually whatever song happens to be stuck in my head. Hopefully its not some annoying jingle :banghead

I use the i-Sing, or sometimes just an i-Hum :thumb.

My playlist is usually whatever song happens to be stuck in my head. Hopefully its not some annoying jingle :banghead

Whistling............:dance

Here's a little song I wrong...
I'd like to sing it note for note...

don't worry.......be happy.......

Whsitling.............:dance

Now, let's see ya get THAT one un-stuck!

Whistling............:dance

Here's a little song I wrong...
I'd like to sing it note for note...

don't worry.......be happy.......

Whsitling.............:dance

Now, let's see ya get THAT one un-stuck!
Song I wrong? Wrote would rhyme much bettah.
Oh and whsitling?
:ha
:wave

Hey man, it's his song he can wrong it any way he rights.

Huh? :scratch

Just ignore those red squiggly underlines folks, they don't mean anything. :stick

I converted from Bodhisattvanizum some time ago...

I am now a Pastafarian.... but we don't have a song yet...... :lol

so my first song is whatever my Zen vision picks for the "album of the day" or I start out with the opening refrain from The Threepenny Opera...

yah i know, weird.......

RM

Little Feat - "Red Streamliner" "Fat Man in the Bath Tub" and "Time Loves a Hero"

Wance upon a tyme, frontman for a rock & roll band... So..., i-pod, we don't need no stinking i-pod!

Music playing in my head, along w/ those pesky voices! :banghead My ears are shot anyway. :)

Len:thumb
ps: listening to the quiet riot.

Back