• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gotta find it

I just want to thank the folks who maintain this forum and its contributors. If you haven't tried it, the forum 'search' feature is great. I was going to post for help on fixing my wiring to allow the use of an led tailight/turnsignal to get it to flash properly on my airhead. Before posting, I decided to try 'search' and see if this had not already been asked and answered. Fearing major surgery with resistors, diodes and small animals, I found the perfect solution on the forum. The poster said to replace the turnsignal relay with a CF13GL-02 relay. No surgery required. Thirteen dollars later, and no cutting, soldering or cursing, and all is well. Thanks.

Back