• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW-Riders-Gear.com Offline

Yup ...

I noticed the same thing. But last time I was at the dealer they had (free) really thick catalogs just of their riding gear. It's a neat catalog. Nonetheless, I'd like to see it remain on the website for up to date information.

They sent me a really bitchin' PDF version of their 170 page catalog. It also has accessories for the bikes.

jgr451 said:
You must REALLY be a regular,huh,Kbasa?

Something like that. I've never really bought much BMW apparel. Tina's got a Savannah, I had a Kalahari and that's about it.

Now the parts and accessories stuff....... :brow

Actually, I think they sent it to me because I bought the GS this year.

The same thing happened to me, I wanted to order a jaket for Christmas but the bmw site only let you go to your closest dealor? whats up with that, i needed to order a Jacket before christmas so I went to A@Sbmwcyle and found one on sale and ordered it, also i thouht it was strange that BMW sent me a cd on apparel and accesories for all model BMW bikes 3 days ago, their web page seemed to be locked up. :dunno

They dumped the clothing trailer too, which is old news to most! I enjoyed looking at the stuff at Vintage Days (prior to 04) ! The air conditioned trailor made you feel like doing this on a 95 degree day :twirl

KBasa said:
They sent me a really bitchin' PDF version of their 170 page catalog. It also has accessories for the bikes.

I received the CD in the mail yesterday; I really like the accessory catalog lots of cool stuff for the GS.

BradfordBenn said:
I got no close dealer and no PDF or CD. :sigh

Brad do you have an FTP site I could up-load the .PDF files to? They are pretty big, the accessory catalog is like 180 pages.

Grey Matter said:
Brad do you have an FTP site I could up-load the .PDF files to? They are pretty big, the accessory catalog is like 180 pages.
Thanks.

I think I set up ftp.bradfordbenn.com for anonymous posting.

Gear

I finaly got my commuter 2 jacket, nice stuff from BMW, also some summer rain gloves, now i can concentrat on some summer kevlar pants and sneaker riding shoes and a heated vest and.....and......and....the list goes on...matthew p.s.You guys Ive never had any motorcyle apparal ever except a helmet, so this is all new for me.I feel like a child.My wife thinks i am acting like one too, I think she Kinda likes it. :)

Back