• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pix of your rig

K1200S with Hannigan Hack

Thought I posted some pics here earlier, but apparently not. So here goes.
First two pics were taken while travelling through Yellowstone NP in early June of 2019

IMG_2789 (3).jpg

IMG_2791 (4).jpg

This pic is somewhere in prairie country, I think South Dakota

IMG_2787 (3).jpg

Those must have been taken on the way to Coeur d'Alene for the National Sidecar Rally. I believe we met there.... unless there are two rigs that are painted like yours.... :wave

Those must have been taken on the way to Coeur d'Alene for the National Sidecar Rally. I believe we met there.... unless there are two rigs that are painted like yours.... :wave

Kevin, those were taken a few days after I picked up the rig after purchasing it near Edmonton Alberta on my way home to Ontario Canada.
I drove back out to Idaho for the rally a week after getting home. I love riding this rig !

Our K1200GT with Hannigan Astro Sport. We ferried the rig from Bellingham, WA to Whittier, AK to visit relatives in Anchorage then ride home. This is at Watson Lake, after taking a muddy ride over the Top of the World Highway from Tok, AK to Dawson City, YT. The rig cleaned up nicely!
79EBE3AD-DCD8-42AE-B3B9-9958ECDB7FC4.jpeg

New sidecar

Hannigan Dual Sport sidecar added to our 2018 R1200GS on October 1, 2020

Attachments

• 20201005_110821.jpg
    20201005_110821.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 243
How does it Handle?

I have been out of town a few days and just got back. I have not made any front end mods yet but an looking into a LBS-USA leading link. I have an adapter on the back to run an automotive tire.

They make a good LL and the rear car tire will be a plus too. What size rear tire will you use?

Picked up my new rig a few days ago and rode it 720 miles home.

BAA6-F56-A-D4-B9-44-C4-A9-B9-866344-A57-A11.jpg

886-FED5-B-E5-D3-400-B-A8-EA-81-C7-AC49-A7-A9.jpg

Belongs to a friend of mine, I told him he can sell it to me if he wants to let it go.
IMG_5254-XL.jpg

Hey Skibum, you seem to be smitten with rigs lately. If you're ever in BC I'll have a spare you can take out and spend a day or two on. Go explore some of the back country.

Back