• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pix of your rig

not mine, but it drove up to my place today... Said a fellow in the DFW area built the rig for him and mated it to his bike.

Attachments

• R90 Rig (2).jpg
    R90 Rig (2).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 860
Bearing in mind I am cheating a bit, I have a Ural. But since it was once a BMW design, I'm posting it here anyway. :p
And to be fair, I did want two wheels and found a nice little F650 GS to play around on.

Attachments

• IMG_6421 small.JPG
    IMG_6421 small.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 816
Mine is a GS 2010 Alum body by C Stanley Motorsports

Mine is a GS 2010 Alum body by C Stanley Motorsports:D

Attachments

• 007 (2).jpg
    007 (2).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 777
!942 r75

Here is the latest progress photo of my 1942 R75.
I have a few more days worth of work, minor details, and it will be finished.
I'll have it at the MOA national, and intend to ride it around the rally on occasion, just for the fun of it. I posted another shot of the bike is posted in the vintage photo section.

Attachments

• 75 almost complete - 01.jpg
    75 almost complete - 01.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 919
vechbmw...I hope you bring your 1942 R75 to the sidecar gathering on Saturday at the national. There should be 4-5 WW2 era american rigs joining us from the 're-enacters' who will be camping near our site.
Be nice to compare the technology of the opposing forces.

one more R75 shot

vechbmw...I hope you bring your 1942 R75 to the sidecar gathering on Saturday at the national. There should be 4-5 WW2 era american rigs joining us from the 're-enacters' who will be camping near our site.
Be nice to compare the technology of the opposing forces.

I'll sure give it a try, if my attention is not pulled off somewhere else, since I always help out in the Vintage Technical seminars, and I have no idea, at this point, when that will be.

Here is another shot of the bike, now that the nose art is in place.

Attachments

• r75 complete - 05.jpg
    r75 complete - 05.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 863
Absolutely awesome...looking forward to seeing it 'in person'.

2005 1200GS-DMC MD72d sidecar

523703648_6KUsy-M.jpg

Back