• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hey Guys

I'm just waiting on a seat to get back from Rick Mayer. I'm going on a long trip when it gets back to clear my mind.

But with a new job and new wife the real question is, how's it going with you?

Easy :german

You miss it already, don't you.
Hey, we could start a secret Buy Bubba a Bike thread.

Oh nuts, I blew that! :doh

You miss it already, don't you.
Hey, we could start a secret Buy Bubba a Bike thread.

Oh nuts, I blew that! :doh

Maybe he could talk the IRS into putting another box on the tax forms, "Check here if you want to contribute to the 'Bubba's Bike Fund'. It will not change the amount you owe or your refund."

Tom

If you need to quell the itch there is always:

Airheads at the Aerodrome and

the RA rally in Pownal.

Both are mighty close to home.

I'll assume you meant "guys" in teh collective sense

Of course I did!

I'm well, in GA now, things are chugging along, my northern bones are slowly acclimating to the slightly warmer temps down here. Life is much different, but good.

Of course I did!

I'm well, in GA now, things are chugging along, my northern bones are slowly acclimating to the slightly warmer temps down here. Life is much different, but good.

Do they have you looking like a Blues Brother and driving a white Crown Vic yet? Be very careful, before you know it they could have you wearing a bow tie and staring at goats. :nod

Easy :german

"dealing with fellow agent's hygiene issues" is sometime during week 9.
Wow wait till you deal with the Turd World security force reeking in ode of goat, cheap suits smelling like cheap cigars and stinking breathed yellow teeth.

Last edited:
Geeze Bubba, only 17 replies to your post.... Have yiou been forgotten already?...I'm Looking forward to putting Tessler's new ride to the test soon... Hope all is well.. Eat a Peach!!

Wow want till you deal with the Turd World security force reeking in ode of goat, cheap suits smelling like cheap cigars and stinking breathed yellow teeth.
Oh, stop! Next thing you know, we'll all want to go do that! :usa

Back