• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who's coming from PA-NY-NJ-MD

fawudd

I am planning to leave PA (Allentown/Bethlehem) on 7/9 and head west stopping by the Vintage Motorcycle Days in Ohio and then on to Redmond via an undetermined route. I am leaving the rally Thur/Fri to head back. If you have coinciding parts of this schedule, I'm open to linking up....

My brother and I are leaving from NJ just outside Philadelphia on the 3rd, but we are going straight to Denver, San Francisco, up the Pacific highway, and finally Redmond. We are planning on visiting most NP's and/or local attractions. The first 2 days we are planning on doing around 800 mile days, but afterwards only around 200 miles so we can enjoy the sights.

I'm looking foward to having lunch in Moab, UT - one of my favorite places!

Paul

Moab:)

I noticed the GSA on your avatar list:). Moab is indeed neat. Take the backway to Canyonlands NP, so close to Moab. Its worth the GSA ride on dirt. You can find it. It climbs off the Colorado River, almost "straight up" to the rim. Way neat:). 1st gear stuff on the GS, I know! Randy:thumb

My plans are to leave Philadelphia July 7, be in Colorado by July 9 to pick up my son from camp, and then ride two-up on to Redmond via Cheyenne and the SS1000.

Back