• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K12GT service manual

roch2nite1

Has anyone purchased a service manual for a Wedge K1200GT?

I purchased a CD service manual and it's useless.

I currently looking for the same manual the dealer service techs would use to fix my bike. I have no power (12volts) and the low beam H7 socket and need a wiring diagram to trace it back.

You need to approach your dealer for these items.

Also the mechanical and electrical are seperate.

Meaning that in my service CD (for the 1300) there is no electrical in it.

"Meaning that in my service CD (for the 1300) there is no electrical in it."

Which brings me back to the question, how do you get the electrical?

Sounds good but will they cooperate?

Has anyone done this with success????

What should happen and what does happen is many times very different.

I assume it's only a matter of time before Haynes (or other equivalent) produces a manual for this model and year, right? I would certainly be happy to purchase one. However, you'd think that for the '07 model year, a manual could already have been produced by now. I wonder...........

Nice! Thanks for the info.

Have you seen/used either version? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
RepROM Manual on CD

I looked at this site and saw what is advertised is a "RepROM" which seems to be the CD I already own.

Before I purchase, does anyone own this and does it have complete wiring diagrams?

I have a 03 K12RS and purchased the complete service manual for my bike from this site. I downloaded the manual and then printed it out. Printed on the inside cover , issued by BMW Motorrad,after sales, ux-vs-2. I think it is better in a lot of areas as opposed to the Clymer repair manual. But there is one down side to it, there is no wiring diagram. Where the Clymer manual does. I have both, so between them, I can pretty much get all the info I need. I hope this helps you out.

Val

Moderation Commentary - please note that the referenced website posting has been deleted due to it's known reputation of providing unsolicited copywritten material.

As this is a forum violation any reference to this and other sites will be deleted.

Last edited:
I looked at this site and saw what is advertised is a "RepROM" which seems to be the CD I already own.

Before I purchase, does anyone own this and does it have complete wiring diagrams?

The wiring diagrams for early up to '93 and '94 and up to present are on CDs available from any dealer thru BMW parts. I think they are fairly reasonably priced considering they cover every model and even authorities models within the span of the years covered.
There is no wiring on the various RepROMs.

Back