• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Where you keep your Bikes

And then there was one... motorcycle, that is.

newgarage3.jpg

newgarage4.jpg

one in the living room

One in the living room the rest in the garage

Attachments

• IMG00424.jpg
    IMG00424.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 162
Say it ain't so!!!!! :cry

Yes, the two Funduros went to Jack Ferguson, but I bought another - 2001 Dakar so the current count is now back to 12 not counting the several shelves full of parts comprising a complete but apart R50/5 vintage race bike project that never got going.

Yes, the two Funduros went to Jack Ferguson, but I bought another - 2001 Dakar so the current count is now back to 12 not counting the several shelves full of parts comprising a complete but apart R50/5 vintage race bike project that never got going.

Paul , one might think you have an illness!!!

We know you do not !

Mike

...but it's fun...Jon

I rode a buddy's stripped FLH shovel that has shotgun pipes. Too much fun, as well. He took it to Sturgis a few years ago, and it beat him up so bad, that he bought a hexhead GS on his return. :)

Back