• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Great Smoky Mountain Tours

A

are12c

I'm not certain who all may already know about this but the BMW Performance Center is putting on a tour of the Great Smoky Mountains on June 12-13.

I just found out last night that while the upfront cost is $100, you can get a $50 gift certificate from your local SE BMW dealer for attending.

Check out the e-flyer I got last night if anyone's interested:

Attachments

• Smokey_Mnt.jpg
    Smokey_Mnt.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 136
These guys are going to wind up in Maggie Valley, just around the corner from me.

I wonder if they'll let me come in to say hi...? I would ride my 86 R80G/SPD+ over.

Not really interested in the guided tour.

The Performance Center folks are great... that's for sure!

Ian

It's about to be cancelled if we don't get some more people to sign up.

If it is, there's a group of us that'll ride up to WTT anyway.

Maybe we'll see you there.

I would LOVE to be there, but I just don't have the extra $100 lying around. I realise that half of that can be spent later at my local dealer, but I don't have $100 up-front to spend this month.

It's about to be cancelled if we don't get some more people to sign up.

If it is, there's a group of us that'll ride up to WTT anyway.

Maybe we'll see you there.

man, i hope they don't cancel, but the notice was pretty late.

looks like i can't get to WTT, though... i have to be in ATL.

ian

Back