• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Isle of Man, on a GS.

That still looks as irresponsibly stupid as when I first saw it, impressive as the talent is; it's a public road and it's not closed as it is when the real racers do this!

That still looks as irresponsibly stupid as when I first saw it, impressive as the talent is; it's a public road and it's not closed as it is when the real racers do this!

I disagree, not much talent there, stupid and irresponsible for sure.

Breached the center line WAY too many times, if he had skill, he would run those speeds and stayed in his lane more.

The rider on the yellow sport bike, was thinking OMG theres some huge off road bike on my ass and I can't shake him. I hope my freinds don't see this. Damn that old man on a Beemer just passed me and I can't even catch up. I think he's going to trade in his rice rocket for a Beemer.

I could not agree more with pffog

Rice Rocket or not, ..................... at least this guy had more brains then the "old man" on a Beemer.

I for myself NEVER try to "shake" anyone right on my A.., let them pass and be irresponsible. I ALWAYS plan to return home healthy, to enjoy my life, my beautiful children as well as many more safe rides.

Trust me, ...............once you hold your best friend in your arms on the side of the road in the middle of nowwhere, and there is NOTHING you can do other then watch him die right in front of you because of one of those stupid stunts, .................. IT WILL STAY WITH YOU FOR LIFE!

Enjoy Riding, Ride hard, .......................... BUT ALWAYS RIDE SAFE.

The rider on the yellow sport bike, was thinking OMG theres some huge off road bike on my ass and I can't shake him. I hope my freinds don't see this. Damn that old man on a Beemer just passed me and I can't even catch up. I think he's going to trade in his rice rocket for a Beemer.

There you go again 1aretea, always trying stir up trouble:stick You probably used to stand on the hood of a jetski, stradle the handle and ride it backwards... You've got some real thrill issues, always speedin 'n stuff.

Afterward, yellow sport bike guy had no comment because he new 1150 GS guy would get good talking to on the forums. :blah

Back