• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

OoooOOoo... I think I found my Memorial Day Weekend Ride!

grafikfeat

Here!

Chi-nookie Pass!

Debrissmallweek_0992.JPG

Bloweratsummitbridgesmallweek_6_05182010_DSC011797.JPG

ChinookPassLarge.gif

It may be time to head out.

That is one great ride. I was taking a ride around Mt R when I came upon a road repair crew and a huge back up of traffic. So I made a left turn. The next turn was Yakama and north to I 90 and back to Seattle. I was running a bit late so I nailed the carbs open and went over the pass at about 85. I had a 200# load on the rear so I felt I was going a bit slow for the bike. Then the officer assured me that I was going fast enough and could I Please slow down a bit. My passenger got into a conversation with the young man and I was spared a ticket ' cause they were both from Mo town.:dance

Back