• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Flea Market image uploading?

lmo1131

Flea Market FNG here...

I went to post a few things in the On-Line Flea Market. I have photos of this stuff but on the entry page I do not see an "attach" feature for uploading.

Is there one, or you do just paste a URL from Photobucket, Flickr, etc., into the body of the description?

Vielen Dank!

Lew

Hi!

The attach function comes along a little after you get into the process... (step 3) so perhaps you didn't get that far along? I don't see the ability to hyperlink img src to an image... although there's a place to put a URL for "more info" which you could have that link to your image?

Another thought is to try a different web browser, perhaps your current one is not correctly rendering the "choose file" & "upload photo" buttons?

I hope this is helpful.

-tp
PS: here's some more info from the step 3 page that might be useful... "Each attached image must be less than 500 kb in size and either a GIF or a Jpeg. For more information about attaching an image, see the FAQ."

Thanks tp.

To be honest, I did not go to "step 3". "Submit" generally means.... well, SUBMIT, and I didn't want to have to go through an imagined hassle trying to delete, or edit, a partial listing.

The "Submit" button might better be labeled "Next", or "Continue".

And sure enough, there was the upload feature on "Step 3".

Lew

Agreed! I was tentative on my own flea market postings at the same juncture.

Good luck on your sale! :thumb

-tp

tp,

Is it possible to "delete" an ad? I made an error and expecting to see a "preview" or "submit" button uploaded an image. And that, was that.

It didn't say SUBMIT, it said UPLOAD IMAGE
banghead.gif

Back