• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Riding from Central Texas to Redmond?

tthouses

capt. paul
Looking for other riders who might be headed to the Rally this July from Central Texas area or pehaps meet other riders who might want to meet along the way and head out. I prefer to camp unless wx is lousy. Tried posting this in regional section but this might be more logical part of forum. Free to leave after July 3. A lesiurley ride versus major iron butt rides but 3-400 miles a day with break days in cool areas more the theme. Route still to be planned but scenic and as little HGWY as possible. interested? Preferably you have done a long ride before. Will put together a list of responders and manage it. Give me a buzz or email me directly
Paul Violand, CRNA
Austin, TX
512 709 8134
tthouses@sbcglobal.net
R1150GS:german

MOA Rally

Leaving East Texas on 7-7, out of Texas quickly. Then northern
New Mexico and 4 corners and into South Utah. Do some National Parks
and over to Ely. North from Ely to Oregon then play by ear.
There are 2 of us on K1200RS and R100S.

We will be staying in motels and then camping at the rally.

St Paul

Tour to Redmond

Mike Moon for the DFW group in '01 posted a tour to Redmond. What data may be still available????

Back