• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MaxtotheMax

Just logging in for the first time on the forum. I've been a MOA memeber for over six years. So thought this would be a good time to start.

Well, If nobody else is going to say it, WELCOME! I have learned alot hanging around here the last several years, some of it even pertaining to motorcycles;).

Mark

Just logging in for the first time on the forum. I've been a MOA memeber for over six years. So thought this would be a good time to start.

Six years and not one thread ? Is that some kind of record?:scratch
Still,glad to see U talking...er...typing to us.:thumb

What I ride..

I have a 2000 Yamaha Vmax. I use to have 1151rt but I sold the bike. And I plan to buy a 1200rt possibly or mabee some other sport tour. I have to say that the BMW dealers and the network of the riders have a heavy influence on my leaning toward the BMW. My wife has to be comfortable on it to.

Welcome to the family, two wheels, three wheels, it doesn't matter. Your interest in BWM's makes you one of us.

Back