• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride for Dad - Manitoba

550guy

Registered Dumbass
I'm registered for the ride on May 29 and was wondering if any other local's will be there as well. I'd like to get take the opportunity to meet some of you and pick your brains regarding local mechanics who you may trust.

Heavy rain, lightning early in the morning resulted in the local organizers canceling the run. Nearly 300 riders still made their way to the starting location. By the time the scheduled departure time was near the rain and lightning had let up but the ride was still a no go. I felt the weather was reasonable enough so I decided to do the run anyways, was a little wet, bike got pretty dirty but it was worth it I had a fun time.

Attachments

• 0529001303a.jpg
    0529001303a.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back