• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Place to leave tow vehicles and trailers

D

dub-bmw

:danceMy friends and I are meeting in Durango for a 4 corners tour during Memorial Day week.

Anybody know of a safe place where we can leave two trucks and two trailers for a week?

Also, might need a dock to unload one of the bikes from a truck bed (Nissan Tritan).

thanks.

I stayed at the KOA in Durango last summer and there is a bike shop almost right across the highway from the campground. They probably can accomadate you at one or the other. You picked a great spot to start out from. We were there a week and did loops out of there. It's the BEST riding in the Rockies.

My space is limited or I would offer it.

The bike shop refered to near the KOA is Fun Center. They do have a lot of room, but they lock the gates when not open.

I recently left my truck and trailer at a hotel in Sedona while I rode around Arizona for a few days.

Do you need any road suggestions?

That, or a U Store it place. They will rent you a parking spot.
Towing company....another thought. Local PD? Stop and talk to any farmers just outside town.....
Endless possibilities.

Back