• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

May 7th - International Female Riders Day!

OK. I'm in. Supposed to be raining Friday and a high of 50 here in Milwaukee, but what the heck, it's still riding.:bolt

I'll be riding. :groovy

The forecast is for a high of 92. Maybe we could send some of that heat your way?

Voni
sMiling

I picked my bike up from the shop today and fought the winds for more than 240 miles. (but I rode:clap)
still predicting rain & high of 50 on Friday. And we have a club ride to a Fish Fry.:cry

Y'all "made" me look at the weather report. Freeze warning tonight :bluduh

I rode the F650 to work today and it was beautiful! Looks like a chance of snow and cooler temperatures tomorrow. (Please send some warmer temps this way, Voni!)

Friday forecast looks good, so I'm in.

Y'all "made" me look at the weather report. Freeze warning tonight :bluduh

I rode the F650 to work today and it was beautiful! Looks like a chance of snow and cooler temperatures tomorrow. (Please send some warmer temps this way, Voni!)

Friday forecast looks good, so I'm in.

See? It's working ; )

Voni
sMiling in 96 degrees today

I hope to ride tomorrow but it's looking like a busy work day. I may not be able to sneak out.

Bike's in for its 1,000 km service but I made them promise to finish it as early as possible so I could ride. Looks like I'll get going just about in time for the thunderstorms...

Friday
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the day. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h late in the day. High 11. UV index 6 or high.

Friday night
Showers ending before morning then cloudy periods. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Low 7 with temperature rising to 11 by morning.

Representin'

I was going to pad the front of my jacket and attach a fake pony tail to my helmet to help represent ya'll on your big day but... with my moustache I just looked like an ill-built hippie. Sorry ladies I tried.
:)

Funny, Midnight Rider!!
Here is me, new hi-viz jacket and all at our pit stop on Female Riders Day, woohoo.

Attachments

• Womens Ride Day.jpg
    Womens Ride Day.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 40
Bike's in for its 1,000 km service but I made them promise to finish it as early as possible so I could ride. Looks like I'll get going just about in time for the thunderstorms...

Holly, new bike??? I missed that. What is it?

I managed to get our for a quick lunch ride. Heading out again for an ice cream run shortly.

Nice shot, KellysBeemer!

P1030975.jpg

Balmorhea State Park, Texas

P1030878.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Yesterday, it was about 35 F when I left for work on the Rt with electrics running (I was actually too warm). We actually had some snow flurries during the day, but they blew out by the time I left work.

I rode the F650 to work today, it was sunny and comfortable. Thanks for sending us the warmer weather Voni!:thumb

This is me heading out to work one day last summer; sorry, I didn't see the memo to take pics today. :dunno

2009_0601GlennsCamera0085.jpg

I saw the memo, but when I was the only rider to show up for our club ride this evening, there was no one to shoot the photo. I did get to ride about 75 miles, and most of it was cold and rainy. But I was loyal to the movement.:laugh
Happy International Female riders day to all!

Back