Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone going to the Cass Rally in WV?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post

I'll be on my IT... shouldn't be to hard to spot....

RM

Whoa, you better stay home and install some new siding on your house!

Ambassador since 1984 macstudley's Avatar
    I've only been to the Cass rally once, and that was back in the 70's. Unfortunately I can't make it this year but it's already on my calendar for 2011. I can leave Atlanta and spend a day or so on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Mac McEnheimer

Quote Originally Posted by macstudley View Post
    I've only been to the Cass rally once, and that was back in the 70's. Unfortunately I can't make it this year but it's already on my calendar for 2011. I can leave Atlanta and spend a day or so on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Mac McEnheimer
    i can show you some better roads to WV than that!

see you at the Chicken Rally, Mac... I will be heading out tomorrow... can't get away from work today.

ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '07 Xchallenge || '13 CB500X || '14 Grom

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Visian View Post
    i can show you some better roads to WV than that!

see you at the Chicken Rally, Mac... I will be heading out tomorrow... can't get away from work today.

ian
    I'm very interested in finding some curvy roads to WV.

Unfortunately our plans have changed and we're disappointed that we won't be able to make the Chicken Rally this weekend. Instead, I'll be working tomorrow.

Mac

thx1158
    What an awesome Rally! This was my first time down there and I cant say enough good things about the club that put the rally on....GREAT JOB! The roads in WVa are fantastic to ride. You wont find any nicer folks on the planet. At every stop they went out of there way to make us feel comfortable and always willing to direct us to local attractions and lightly traveled roads. You owe it to yourself to put this on on your schedule. Just keep in mind its low key and no vendors.

criminaldesign
    Same here man, had a great time. Chill and no rush to do a thing.

Jeff, good to meet you, see you around. h

Intermediate Adventurer Newstar's Avatar
    I started to make a plan this morning for another part of WV and remembered this rally.

Looks like we will be heading there on Friday. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Newstar View Post
    I started to make a plan this morning for another part of WV and remembered this rally.

Looks like we will be heading there on Friday. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Here's a couple pics from last year...

16 R1200RS, 93 R100R, 17 Versys x300, 16 Africa Twin DCT, 15 Road King, 16 V7 Stone No car is as fun to drive as any motorcycle is to ride.

rocketman
    i'm heading down there again this year, make the fourth (or fifth) time for me. Always a great little rally and wonderfull riding even with the afternoon t-storms that often start poping up this time of year.

Probably be on the old airhead this year. gotta exercise the new motor....

RM

I would like to go, but using all remaining vacation time to go to Bloomsburg. I haven't been to the Cass rally since the 70's.

Mac McEnheimer