• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Independent mechanic list

X

Xilimmns

Hi folks,

Is there a list anywhere in the regional forums or somewhere else at bmwmoa.org for independent shops and/or technicians?

Thanks,
Daniel

never seen it but you got a great idea for it.

can i speak as first candidate:

I'm in n/w Chicago burbs (60060) and any K bike issues can be fix here.
Also got 24 hr emergency motorcycle towing available with secure storage(I am providing towing services to motor clubs like Allstate,BP roadside,BMW roadside,Nation Safe Driver witch is BMWMOA roadside and few more)
Tire machine for all tire needs and yes if you stranded with flat i will fix if possible it at 3am.

Fastest contact by phone 847 220 VAN1

Martin

Martin,

I am adding your contact to my contact list for when I am traveling in the Chicago area and need something.

It would be great if others could chime in too and make this a live tread with independent mechanic contact information accross the US, Canada and Mexico.

Thanks,
Daniel

Rose Farm Classics

This shop is located north of Woodstock, IL off of Hwy 14 by Rte 120. Jim Barron worked at Barrington BMW for many years before opening this shop. He is a Moto Guzzi dealer but works on a variety of European bikes. Here is the link: http://www.rosefarmclassics.com/about.html

I am not affiliated with Rose Farm in any way, but I've been very happy and impressed with the service.

There is a list/map out there of all the shops (BMW or independent) out there. I'll see if I can dig up the link..

Edit; Well, here it is. Click the yellow circle to see the independent shops.

Back