• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

22nd The Great Chicken Rally

Thanks Robert. Everything is ready...it is going to be hot! Everyone should be prepared...for the heat and a great time! :brad

GPS Data for Chicken Rally

FYI, There is a Grand Canyon of sorts nearby. For the last few years I have really enjoyed this rally but this year my daughter is in town and I'll stay home, but do yourself a favor and take in all the sites and fellowship.

Attachments

• Chicken Rally GPX.gpx
    390 KB · Views: 13
Leaving Thursday morning with some of the SARA (Shawnee Area Riders Assocation #618) members. Looking forward to good friends, good food, good music and good times.

Most importantly, will there be a beer tent?:drink

It has been two years since I've been there but I have been many times and don't remember there ever being a beer tent. There are plenty of stores nearby though.

I'll pack a cooler bag

It has been two years since I've been there but I have been many times and don't remember there ever being a beer tent. There are plenty of stores nearby though.

Thanks, no beer tent, no problem. I'll pack a cooler.

This is a great rally and worth the fee. Took my daughters, 11 & 7, last year and they had a blast!

Won't be able to make it this year but it's always on my short list!

Kev

Back