• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Vendors in Redmond

wanderer

Just passin through
Many of you would like to know ASAP if a particular vendor is going to be in Redmond.

Vendors register much as our members do, over an extended period of time. It would be a disservice to publish a partial list and possibly have our membership make decisions assuming a vendor will not be available simply because they have not yet registered. It would also create an endless list of questions. i.e. I don't see _______ does that mean they aren't coming?

I suggest until the list is published, if you are considering making a purchase from a particular vendor, contact the vendor directly and ask them if they are attending.

BMW Motorrad IS attending. That committment was made far in advance of the norm :dance

Maxmoto is coming for Remus. They will be doing a special of installing the purchased exhaust for free and shipping the old exhaust to your home. If you order one now, they will waive the shipping charges. I just did :lol

Back