• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

every dealer in North America

welafever

if i had the money and the time i would visit ever BMW motorrad dealship in North America. maybe i can just make a list and start randomly going to each one....i am only one away from visiting all the ones in TN (there ar two now) and could manage it next Saturday. anyone else gone touring and visited a number of dealerships?

Yeah, I use them as destinations.
Sometimes I just turn around in the
parking lot or look in the window.
Sometimes it is three in the morning
when I drive by. Keeps me away from
the refrigerator and on the road.

Rochester Ny, Hartford Ct, Worchester, Ma
Hampton Beach Nh, Danbury Ct, Wilkes-Barre Pa, etc.

mXa

I'm trying to eventually visit them all as well.. I even took the PDF of all the US dealerships on BMW Motorrad's website, turned it into a spreadsheet, and then fed it into google maps, so you could see where all the nearby dealerships are on a planned trip.

Now if this could be downloadable into some handheld device, so if you're broke down somewhere, you could see not only where the nearest dealer was, but also how to get there- that would be pretty cool...

Now if this could be downloadable into some handheld device, so if you're broke down somewhere, you could see not only where the nearest dealer was, but also how to get there- that would be pretty cool...

There are POI files out there for every brand.

As to dealers as destinations....are you guys serious? :scratch

if i had the money and the time i would visit ever BMW motorrad dealship in North America. maybe i can just make a list and start randomly going to each one....i am only one away from visiting all the ones in TN (there ar two now) and could manage it next Saturday. anyone else gone touring and visited a number of dealerships?

Actually there are 3 authorized BMW dealers in TN.

Pandora Motorsports in Chattanooga

Bloodworth Motorcycles of Nashville

Destination Motorcycles of Knoxville

destination was closed as a BMW dealer. if they were renewed i have not heard about it. their website is still up but that could be an error.

I think that you need to raise the bar on your goals in life.
Not goal oriented, lazy, speculative and open-minded:
I have fun sometimes when I least expect it and discover
things that I didn't know existed, let alone set them as goals.
mXa

Come On Back, You Missed a Few...

Worchester, Ma

mXa
Worchester? AYKM? No such place in this state. Cross that one off your list! Now, we've got a Waban and a Woburn, a Sherborn and a Shelburne, but we've got no Worchester, for sure.

Now when you come back to our Commonwealth, you can also swing by AJ Cycles (BMW dealer) in Greenfield, MA, Greater Boston Motorsports in Arlington, MA (pronounced "Ah-ling-tin" around heah), Dunbar Motorsports in Brockton, and Wagner Motorsports in Worcester, MA. Come back on the right day (usually a Sunday), and you can have fun at a Yankee Beemers meeting. :twirl

Now when you come back to our Commonwealth, you can also swing by AJ Cycles (BMW dealer) in Greenfield, MA, Greater Boston Motorsports in Arlington, MA (pronounced "Ah-ling-tin" around heah), Dunbar Motorsports in Brockton, and Wagner Motorsports in Worcester, MA. Come back on the right day (usually a Sunday), and you can have fun at a Yankee Beemers meeting.

There's an AJ in Gill, MA; is there one in Greenfield also?
Haven't done the Arglinton one yet. And I misstated the
home of MAXB as Hampton Beach vs North Hampton.

Two errors in one post: I guess I need to take the Motorcycle
Editing Foundation refresher course.

mXa

There's an AJ in Gill, MA; is there one in Greenfield also?
Haven't done the Arglinton one yet.

mXa
Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa. There is no AJ Cycle in Greenfield, MA...AJ is in Gill, MA (~6 miles away from Greenfield). I was in school just two miles North (@ Mt. Hermon), and should know better. :doh

If you're back in the area, try US 202 from South to North on the West side of the Quabbin Reservoir. It's a gorgeous road with long sweepers. People say there are police out there. Even at the speed limit, it's a great ride. Once you hit MA Route 2, head West to MA 63N, then head West @ Northfield to Gill, MA and AJ Cycle.

If i had the money and the time i would visit ever BMW motorrad dealship in North America.

What would motivate you to do this? :scratch

Personally, I try to avoid visiting the dealers because of their nasty preoccupation with extracting money from my wallet.

What would motivate you to do this? :scratch

Personally, I try to avoid visiting the dealers because of their nasty preoccupation with extracting money from my wallet.

Bob Higdon visited and photographed every county courthouse in the United States and only got spreadeagled across the hood of a squad car once (as far as I know). He didn't pay a fine or taxes in each of them so it is possible to visit a place without spending money.

If anybody visits all the dealerships I'd like a report on which ones have good coffee, please.

If anybody visits all the dealerships I'd like a report on which ones have good coffee, please.

I haven't found any really good coffee at dealers.
I look for a diner/cafe nearby that has coffee and pie.
Thaaat would be a good list to work on...
mXa

If you ever hit Falmouth, Maine. Stop at Street Cycles on Rt.1. The staff is excellent, but more to the point next door is a shop that sells their own handmade pastries. they are expensive and delicious and (for you Paul) the coffee is a match.

Back