• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Need Front Mstr Cyl piston 81 R100RT (Semi-emerg)

fotofreak

Stranded on a trip. In Tucson, AZ. Have time (retired) just don't want to vegitate till Tue when all the dealers re-open. Then it is likely I'll have to special order And wait 2-5 days more. Also feel I'm over-extending my host's hospitality.

Will gladly reimburse Express mail charges and pay your reasonable price or send you a replacement ASAP.
I suspect what I need is the 15 mm (32 72 2 302 372) type. The MC mounts on handle bar. I will know for sure by 9 am Sunday Apr 4.

Cal Mowrer
calmowrer@tx.rr.com

If you order it from Max BMW, they can have it to you the very next day...I ordered a part recently from them at like 2:00 PM on Saturday afternoon, had it before 10:00 AM on Monday...they are closed Sundays, might be open Mondays...

Need MCyl or piston

I have now verified that it is a 16mm MC. The 16mm piston PN is 32 72 2 302 357.
There is some minor corrosion. Possibly serviceable. A complete MC is a better idea. The 16mm MC pn is 32 72 2 302 365 CYLINDER WITH PISTON - D=16MM.

I don't know if a 15mm can be substituted. Can anyone comment on that? :dunno
The MC pn for 15mm is 32 72 2 302 370 CYLINDER WITH PISTON - D=15MM
Cellphone # is 972-489-5526

I have now verified that it is a 16mm MC. The 16mm piston PN is 32 72 2 302 357.
There is some minor corrosion. Possibly serviceable. A complete MC is a better idea. The 16mm MC pn is 32 72 2 302 365 CYLINDER WITH PISTON - D=16MM.

I don't know if a 15mm can be substituted. Can anyone comment on that? :dunno
The MC pn for 15mm is 32 72 2 302 370 CYLINDER WITH PISTON - D=15MM
Cellphone # is 972-489-5526

MAX BMW fiche shows both of these applicable to your year RT. The 15mm is said to actually provide more powerful lever response.

MCyl now ordered. Thanks for responces

M Cyl now ordered. Thanks for responses. Tucson Dealer will order today and I'll get part early Tues. That's as good as I can hope for.

Back