• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Jay Leno discusses the S1000RR

Sweepstakes tickets are available through April 30, unless sold out sooner. There are about 3,700 left (the number on the home page hasn't been updated recently). Winner gets four tickets to the Superbike race at Miller Motorsports Memorial Day Weekend, plus a whole lot of other good stuff. Get your tickets now!

Muriel

Got ticket.

Heck I would be happy just winning the tires.

If I won that I would have to sell it right away. I am not that good, but my right wrist thinks I am. I would be giggling like a school girl, and then it would go bad. I can get in plenty of trouble with my RS with half the power and more weight.

Still, Leno giggled, he has a jet powered bike and this one made him giggle.

Go BMW

Rod

That was a really good video from Leno. If the bike impressed him, I'd venture to say it's a really impressive bike!

I'd like to hear his impression if he went directly to one of his HDs.. then did a little commentary..

BMW... yeah...:dance

This bike may be a sneak preview of our future...traction control, wheelie control, hp regulated by weather & lean angle, electronics out the yah-hoo. Bikes are getting smarter. Soon they may not even need a rider :p

Yes, Leno did describe this bike very well.

My favorite quotes:

"This bike is for the Germans to compete with the Japanese...But they can't just be equal...they've gotta be BETTER!"

"Ya know, it's a pretty amazing motorcycle. You could scare yourself to death on this thing. I think I already have."

Back