• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Smugmug (photo sharing) affinity program

How do I getr rid of the [img] tag

I've been trying to post some pictures from Picasa web album. I am able to get the picture on the page but it has the
before and after the pic. How do I get rid of these tags

I've been trying to post some pictures from Picasa web album. I am able to get the picture on the page but it has the
before and after the pic. How do I get rid of these tags

The forum software uses those tags for displaying images. You shouldn't need to remove them.

There is a new photo editing feature on Smug Mug, called "picnik". To get to it, click on "tools" - "more" - and "edit with piknik.com".

I've been doing some scanning lately, and the feature has been helpful in cleaning up old photos. I find it quite easy to use, and, for basic editing, it seems to work as well as Photoshop Elements. But I am not a pro.

What I particularly like is the cropping feature, because each side of the photo can be moved independently of the others.

Anyway, I suggest subscribers give it a try.

P.S. Ah, just after posting, I saw Voni's New Year's Resolution thread. :thumb

Last edited:
First Attempt

http://[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/201005050127hendersonvi.jpg/] [/URL]

I run across this place in Hendersonville, NC. Fallen tree had crushed the kitchen roof, dining room tables were all set, windows dirt and reflection resulted in lousy pics. Additions in back were trashy from start, huge fire place could be seen in lobby. Story goes, original owner dies, left kids enough money they just walked away from this place.

Last edited:
Back