• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ridin the twisties photos

podsobinski

Familiar site

I saw Moki Dugway in those beautiful pictures. My favorite places on earth to ride is southern Utah.

gpodzo
GSA 08
DR650

Fish Lake Loop

550902960_fYWXh-L.jpg

Route 52 in New Mexico...Geronimo trail...the Gilla Mtns. The road between Hillsboro and Silver City.

Attachments

• moto trip 2010 texas 105.jpg
    moto trip 2010 texas 105.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 205
Did my 1st spring ride today. Blue Ridge Pkway was still closed and even in the areas open, there was ice falling on the road and maintenance was there clearing the road.

Just a few of the mild twisties...I never can stop in the serious twisties for a pic...having too much fun.

406751823_RaMT8-XL.jpg

381321831_JyaTZ-XL.jpg

151430182_HGYpR-XL-1.jpg

148880399_w7Uqp-O.jpg

Turkey

I loved riding the Colorado and Western New Mexico roads in the photos posted on this thread. I've also been fortunate to ride with ExploreIndochina in 2007. Here's one from northern Vietnam - you can make out the road if you look real hard!

Attachments

• Distant Waves.jpg
    Distant Waves.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 97
I know that one!

Here's one for you from the book on motorcycling Colorado I just finished and sent to the publisher...

prevlookout.jpg

I've ridden that road! It's just north of Grand Junction, CO between Rangley and Grand Junction- yes?

BEST_RIDE_EVER.... :bow

....until you get to Utah, and the tornadoes start dropping out of the sky... :bolt

Back