• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Handlebar Bag for RT?

beemeup

2009 R1200RT
Comments

If you get the bag I told you about, please post some comments on it. I'm interested, but would like to hear what you think of it after using it first hand.

Kathy's Bar Bag

Would this work? I have this bag and use it as a small tail bag on my GS. Not sure how it would fit on the RT.

Another option is Bags For Bikes. Karla custom made this bag for my Norge based on the measurements I sent to her. Very high quality, reasonably priced and fast turn around time. Perhaps she can design something specific for you. bags for bikes

Back