• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Help Needed for Superstakes Event at Gulf Coast Motorsports Ft. Myers

t2moyer

MOA Life Member
Staff member
I need a volunteer for an open house event at Gulf Coast Motorsports in Ft. Myers, FL on Saturday, March 20th. The goal is to mingle with the crowd and sell some more Superstakes tickets/recruit a few new members. I need you for the heaviest time of the day on Saturday, maybe 11 - 3. You will be armed with the Superstakes order blank and asked to "sell" tickets or memberships to individual customers. Nothing too rigorous. If you typically like to hang out at the dealership and talk to people, you are the person I need!

If anyone is local to the area and would like to help out, please let me know. The pay is awful, but the personal satisfaction and reward are very high. You will do your part to ensure the longevity of the MOA and make the Superstakes a success. Anyone interested, let me know!

Vance has already asked me to attend. I will be there all day and have already been in touch with Bob at Gulf Coast Motorsports Ft. Myers.

Thanks Greg...I wish I could be there. You guys will have a great show I am sure. Thanks again for helping out!

Back