• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Recruit New Members with us, Suffolk and Nassau County, Long Island, NY

jsoque

Hello All!

If you are remembering how it was you became a member for the first time, and live in the greater New York, Long Island area, then read on.

Muriel Farrington, N.E. Ambassador and friend of mine, has asked me to set up a recruitment table for recruiting new MOA members at Gold Coast Motorsports, this weekend.

http://bmw.goldcoast-motorsports.com/home_bmw.asp?sid=01038172X3K2K2010J6I10I11JPMQ2773R7

Saturday March 6th, at around 10-11 am, I will be setting up a table at Gold Coast BMW, with the help of Gold Coast Motorsports own, Avi Brand avi@goldcoast-motorsports.com, tel: 516-352-7474

Address: 2070 Jericho Tnpk, New Hyde Park, NY 11040-4719.

Directions Update
Long Island Expressway, e Exits 33 or 34.
Or, Nothern State Parkway, Exits 26, 27, or 28 will get you there!

So, if you have a friend who is on the fence, and wants to know more, come down for a chat, cup of coffee, hot dog, and we'll be happy to steer them in the right direction, and open their eyes to membership in the MOA, and it's advantages!

If anyone has a new or old Anonymous Book, I need one for the table! Back issues of the MOA would be a nice contribution to anyone who is overstocked with MOA magazines, and wants to unload a handful!

Joining me will be George Lentini, and Kathy Arculeo from CT, and also John Barron from Long Island City, and are long time BMW road warriors, and contributing authors for the MOA.

Also, the unveiling of the 2010 BMW S1000RR will be taking place, and I'm sure many of you would like to have a chance at twisting this throttle grip, I know I am, and can't wait to get a closer look at her! Enrollment in the MOA will also qualify you for a Raffle Drawing for a brand new 2010 S1000RR, and with only 10,000 total raffle tickets being automatically being distributed to renewing and new members, this special event is about to close soon.

If you have any questions, or just want to get in touch with me, shoot me an email and I'll try and get an answer out to you. e; jsoque@hotmail.com.

Ride Safe, and I hope to see you, AND a potential New Member, there at Gold Coast Motorsports LTD!

Jim Soque

Last edited:
BTW Jim, you know we have a MOA Charter club on the Island- Long Island BMW Rider's Club?

Would be great to see you at a local club meeting. I'll throw this is up on our chat group and see if some of the guys can come help give you a hand.

Rob

Thanks!

Hey Rob,
Thanks for the plug!
Would love to meet some of the local guys.
See you soon,
Jim

Back