• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

why should i join back up?

H

HODAG

I let my membership lapse for a bit, and i'm thinking of joining back up. I'm a full time dad, full time worker and i go to school for adult Ed. Been riding bikes for decades.
just wondering

I let my membership lapse for a bit, and i'm thinking of joining back up. I'm a full time dad, full time worker and i go to school for adult Ed. Been riding bikes for decades.
just wondering

Cause we miss you?

Actually the magazine, the Forum, maybe rallies, certainly good friends are why most folks belong to the family. And, as a bonus, if you need to do one thing to your bike, and need good tech advice, that advice will pay for your membership several times over.

Dang, Mark, haven't seen or heard from you since Roy's house last year. Sometimes you just have to accept things the way they are for the place you are. On this Forum we try to be nice to everybody, whereas elsewhere it's more in-your-face and is acceptable that way. Personally, I don't need that kind of attitude, but that's just me.

Your call.

Well, for the free ticket that could win a new bike? :dunno

And because we miss your unique sense of humor? :dunno

And because your post count has suffered and you want to get it back up? :dunno

And because you know, deep down, you want to? :wave

just wondering

Reup for the reasons Paul gave.

Avoid the politics and Puritan positions. That can drive one into questioning one's sanity. Spend most of your free time being a dad. In the long run that activity pays the biggest dividends. The motorcycle will sit and patiently wait.

Hey Mark, good to see you over here.

I asked the same question when I renewed a couple of months ago.

What I decided is there is a great group of people here who are part of an orginization that sincerely wants to enhance the experience of BMW ownership.

The ON mag, the Rally, the events and all the other things are great but ultimately, I have found a great group of people with a common interest.

Where other sites and clubs may offer a number of these things, I found the MOA offered the combination that worked for me (and at a very reasonable cost).

Besides, somebody is gonna win that S1000RR, might be you.

And oh yeah, we actually miss you around here and wouldn't mind seeing you back.:thumb

Because...

• We miss you.
  • The club has done an amazing job with Regional Events.
  • Touring Tips is in color.
  • The Magazine is now online.
  • Steve Marquardt is awesome.
  • Bubba Zanetti is as frequent here as he is on ADV.
  • And we need you to run Camp Beers.

Those are the reasons.

Because if you don't we may not be able to provide this puppy with the care he so desperately needs.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 211
Superstakes, Baby!

just wondering

A new S1000RR, VIP tickets to the World Superbike at Miller, a complete BMW Apparel setup, two trips to Europe, a day at the Keith Code Superbike School, a set of Metzeler tires.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/superstakes

Maybe.....

If it takes this much discussion for you to spend $40.00 to join maybe you shouldn't. If you can't make your mind up on this without this much input, maybe it just isn't for you. There are a lot of wonderful organizations beside this great one. Hope you do join, however.

Back